27 July 2006

Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition

This is one of those days when I need humour more than anything else. Steve the sales manager and all around solid guy is in town and I am trying to get the CRM installed this week to review it with him. Unfortunately I am very popular. I am currently on the phone with a customer who requires an extraordinary amount of hand holding its disturbing to think she runs the network at a large company. I mean this is moronic. It's just been a annoyingly weird week and painfull in a lot of ways painfully strange. I would explain the weird ebay story i have that involved being threatened with a law suit only to have his employee calling me in tears to beg me to remove my negative comment, but I'm just to exhausted from it to go into further detail. I also will have a post of some substance for tomorrow. But today there was a Spanish Inquisition quip which kept me from hurling myself over a bridge.

“NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home