06 June 2006

The housing situation

Alright so I am sure a few of you, mostly mother, would be interested in seeing what the neighbourhood looks like. I currently share a house with two other people, Alex who is a software developer for one of my competitors (I have been very quiet on this fact), and Andrea who is finishing up her legal clerk certificate. When I moved in the place was a mess and I have spent the last week and a bit cleaning it up. Also the landlord who used to live in the house left his furniture and effects at the house. Lets just say he didn’t have the greatest flare for interior decorating.

So for now here are some pictures of the neighbourhood. Granted none of these pictures were actually taken by me but rather found in a google search of the arear.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home