06 June 2006

6.6.06

Ok so this holds absolutely no meaning to me, I mean ultimately why would I be afraid of the Emperor Nero. Granted it is fun to watch the superstitious around here twist a little bit. I mean it's silly to get excited over a day that no one is precisely sure how it came about. There is as good a chance that 616 is actually the number as it was stated in the early bible first. No I will not be seeing the Omen tonight, not because of some fear but largely because horror films bore me. It takes a lot to really scare me or put me on edge so we shall see.



"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the
beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the
beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
sixty six."


There is an interesting article on the BBC explaining the phenomenon. It is also a really good way to find out how stupid your average satanist is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home